But here is an update on the new petitions that I told you about 10 days or so ago:
- Publish the Russia report, now 53,702 signatures (was 23,953 signatures)
- Make Hedgehogs a Protected Species, now 42,455 signatures (was 6557 signatures)
- Legal rights for ancient trees, now 5,354 signatures (was 607 signatures)
- Don’t criminalise trespass, now 16,609 signatures (was 157 signatures)
- We call on DEFRA, to reinstate the ban on the use of metaldehyde slug pellets, now 4459 signatures (was 57 signatures)
And no news, understandably, as to when our e-petition on banning driven grouse shooting might be debated.