This blog runs a writing competition each year. This year, your task, should you choose to accept it, is to write a short essay on which is the ‘best’ month for enjoying wildlife (or alternatively, the ‘worst’ one).
A few rules:
- Entries should be sent as WORD (.doc or .docx) attachments to emails sent to email@example.com to arrive by midnight on 30 September 2018 with the subject BEST MONTH or WORST MONTH.
- Entries should stand alone and not require any images or web links.
- All entries are considered on the basis that the two winning entries will be posted on this blog. Non-winners may be asked whether they would consent to have their entries published as well.
- Entries should not have appeared in substantial form elsewhere on the internet or in print (but it will be quite difficult for me to check!). Entries are welcome from anywhere in the universe.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- The decision of the judge, that’s me, will be final (and perfectly judged!). I’ll be looking for writing that grabs my attention – even if I don’t necessarily agree with what you write.