This week’s quotes are about Christmas (Bah! Humbug?). Can you guess the authors of these quotes?
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.
- Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
Answers at 6pm.