We, that’s me and some mates, have been exploring this option seriously, and still are. I should be meeting a QC next week.
A couple of weeks ago I asked the RSPB to let me know by yesterday whether they were going to make a legal challenge and they did get back to me with not much more information than can be found at the bottom of this blog by Chris Corrigan.
I mention this only so that you can put a few quid aside over the next few days on which ‘we’ might call through crowd-funding if we decide to go ahead with any legal case.
From here, we might end up with somewhere between zero and two legal challenges – unless you know of anyone else who is going through the same process.
Watch this space.