I’ll come back to using the Bird Fair for political leverage this evening – this blog is a mixture of thoughts about how it could be a little bit better for attendees. These thoughts have been derived from in-depth surveys of people in my car heading to or from the Bird Fair and a few chats with others.
How the Bird Fair could be better:
- add another day
- make the wifi that exhibitors pay for actually work
- improve wifi and/or phone signal for all – even more tweets and Facebook posts through the Bird Fair can only be a good thing for all those exhibitors and for the event.
- video the main talks and put them out after the Bird Fair
- more women speakers? – but who? and instead of whom?
- what does the Bird Fair do for young people – what should it do? (now substitute ‘old’ for ‘young’ and what’s the answer to those questions?)
- where does all that money go and what does it do? Should we get more feedback?
But what would be your suggestions?