There have been many excellent Guest Blogs here over the years – and months, and weeks, and days (and there’s another one tomorrow).
I like Guest Blogs because: I don’t have to write them, they add to the variety of the blog, experts can write about things of which I know little or nothing, they sometimes take us into the emotions of others, they are fun.
And you seem to like them too – wasn’t Findlay’s a great Guest Blog yesterday?
So, I am always keen to receive Guest Blogs to consider.
Over the winter I’d be particularly interested in Guest Blogs that;
- are from wildlife NGOs about their work
- are from young naturalists
- are personal accounts of what nature means to you
- are not about birds
- are personal accounts of events involving environmental NGOs
- are reviews of books about wildlife (not my books!) – old or new books
- are takes on issues from Scotland, Wales or even Northern Ireland
It’s probably a good idea to get in touch before writing a blog, but you don’t have to.