This is the 2000th blog here. It’s been fun, and we’ve hardly got started yet!
Here are a few personal highlights from the first 2000:
- First blog – nothing very special here, I admit.
- First Guest Blog – by Reservoir Cats’s Mr White – still makes me laugh
- I got a bear! – IM(H)O, one of the best bits of writing, and it brings back good memories
- the Tangled bank – an early influential blog
- Utah in three parts
- Written c18 months ago – but still an accurate credo for this blog
- The bad old days of the NFU – don’t you just miss Peter Kendall?
- Catfield Fen – where this blog probably made a difference
- Banning driven grouse shooting – a message to other wishy-washy liberals
- The Sunken Garden by filbert cobb – probably my favourite Guest Blog (so far)
- Fineshade Wood where this blog helped